SERFAS LIGHT ORION BLAST FRONT - black USB - BLAST AUDIBLE WARNING (USLA-8)
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. NEW for 2016, our "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10 minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works
When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
"BLAST" Audible Warning System
- "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Last Up To 28 hrs on 60 Lumen Flash
- NEW Aero-Bracket Fits Almost Any Post Or Application On A Bike
- 42 Micro LEDs
- Solids Modes: High (200 Lumens): 1 hr, Medium (100 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (60 Lumens): 3.5 hrs
- Flash Modes: High Rapid (300 Lumens): 6.25 hrs, High Slow (300 Lumens): 12 hrs & Low (60 Lumens): 28.5 hrs
- Weight: 55 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
- Colors: Black & Silver